DEPARTURE 20 MAR / 03 & 17 APR / 01 MAY 2018
FLIGHT BY EVA AIRLINES
(VANCOUVER-VICTORIA-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-SACRAMENTO-SAN FRANSISCO-FRESNO-LAS VEGAS-LOS ANGELES-DISNEYLAND-UNIVERSAL STUDIO-HOLLYWOOD-LOS ANGELES)
*** TRAVEL INSURANCE BONUS ***
DAY 01, JAKARTA – VANCOUVER
BY BR238 CGKTPE 1420 2045//BR010 TPEYVR 2355 1820
Gathered at SOEKARNO-HATTA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT JAKARTA to start the journey to CANADA PART WEST state with the city of VANCOUVER. You arrived on the same day. Upon arrival you will be escorted to Hotel to rest.
DAY 02, VANCOUVER – VICTORIA – VANCOUVER (B/D)
By ferry, You cross to VICTORIA which is the capital of BRITISH COLUMBIA province. The city center is laid out to resemble London-England, You will visit BC PARLIAMENT HOUSE for photo stop. Then, You will have the opportunity to ride the RAIN like royalty (own expense). The tour continues to visit the vast and well-arranged flower garden – BUTCHARD GARDEN.
DAY 03, VANCOUVER (B/L)
Your tour begins by walking around the beautiful city of VANCOUVER over ROBSON STREET, visiting / passing the side of the ancient city of GASTOWN where there is a STEAM CLOCK), CHINATOWN – which is the 2nd largest Chinatown area in NORTH AMERICA after San Francisco -, STANLEY PARK, COUNTRY LION GATE BRIDGE and CAPILANO SUSPENSION BRIDGE. Then continue to shop freely at MACARTHUR OUTLET VILLAGE with famous brands.
DAY 04, VANCOUVER – SEATTLE (B/D)
In the morning you will be invited across the border to the Land of American Freedom, where you will be invited to Seattle City to visit PIKE’s PLACE MARKET Fish Market that has been around since this city stands. Then visit SPACE NEEDLE to see the beauty of the mountains, across SMITH TOWER and SEATTLE TOWER, GUM WALL, PIER 4 famous as Main Pier since World War II, and enjoyed PUGET SOUND time.
DAY 05, SEATTLE – PORTLAND – MEDFORD (B/L)
Today you are going to Portland. You will be invited to go through TILIKUM CROSSING, see HAWTHORNE BRIDGE that has been around since 1910, MODA CENTER, OREGON CC, PITTOCK MANSION, DEKUM BUILDING, SKIDMORE FOUNTAIN and STAG SIGN. Then proceed to Medford for overnight.
DAY 06, MEDFORD – SACRAMENTO – SAN FRANSISCO (B/D)
In the morning you will go to the Capital of the State of California, Sacramento. Here you will be invited to see GOVERNOR’s MANSION STATE, LELAND STANFORD MANSION, OLD DISTRICT, GOLDEN 1 CENTER, STATE CAPITOL, and more. Afterwards heading for San Francisco for the night.
DAY 07, SAN FRANSISCO – FRESNO (B/D)
In the morning you will be escorted to FISHERMAN WHARF PIER 39, here you can follow the optional ride Cruise nursing North Coast view of nearby ALCATRAZ ISLAND famous as a heavy crime prison2. Then you will be invited around San Francisco by looking over CITY HALL, GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE, CIVIC CENTER, CASTRO STREET, GOLDEN GATE PARK and UNION SQUARE surrounded by Branded Store. In the afternoon go to Fresno for overnight.
DAY 08, FRESNO – LAS VEGAS (B)
After breakfast, You will continue your journey to Las Vegas. Arriving in Las Vegas late afternoon you will have dinner and go to the hotel. The evenings are free time for you to tour around the hotel. ** Optional / Additional Programs **
Following the VEGAS NITE TOUR where Vegas is more alive and glowing at night.
DAY 09, LAS VEGAS (B)
Today’s event is a free event that you can use to follow Optional Or Additional Event ie visit GRAND CANYON WEST RIM to see one of the 7 wonders of the world and also try you can fly around Canyon with HELICOPTER to bottom of Cliff and continue to enjoy time by walking COLORADO RIVER and you can also walk on SKYWALK GLASS BRIDGE where you will feel amazing experience walking on the glass bridge like hovering. Optional Include Lunch and Dinner.
DAY 10, LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES (B)
Today your journey will continue towards Anaheim, in the middle of the journey you will be invited to shop first in CABAZONE PREMIUM OUTLET before you spend the night in the city of Anaheim
DAY 11, LOS ANGELES – HOLLYWOOD – DEPARTURE
BY BR015 LAXTPE 2330 0605//BR237 TPECGK 0900 1320 (B)
This morning you will head to the city of Los Angeles and city tour in the Hollywood area by looking over BEVERLY HILLS, RODEO DRIVE, DOLBY THEATER, MANN’S CHINESE THEATER, and WALK OF FAME. The night you will be escorted to the airport for flight home to the country.
DAY 12, INTERNATIONAL TIMELINE
BREAKING INTERNATIONAL TIME LIMITS
DAY 13, ARRIVED JAKARTA
In the morning transit for a moment then continue the flight back to Jakarta. Thus ended the trip with CT and Travel. Thank you for your participation and hope to see you again on another tour event.
* Travel events can be varied for the smoothness of the tour except force majeur
|PACKAGE INCLUDES:||PACKAGE NOT INCLUDED:|
|1. International Aircraft Return, YQ and Tax Surcharge (NonRefund/NonReroute/NonEndorse/NonExtend) *surcharge may change due to airlines policy
2. Hotel accommodation and its facilities
3. Bus Accommodation Including Incoming Tax, Operational Permits and Parking
4. Eat according to the schedule listed
5. Entrance Ticket of the appropriate Attractions listed
6. Tour Manager from Jakarta
|1. Visa United State of America (Visa and Price Procedures may change according to the Embassy policy) http://indonesian.jakarta.usembassy.gov/
2. Tipping Per Person Per Day Tour Leader, Guide and Driver
3. Personal Expenses, Airport Handling, Over Baggage, Immigration (Passport), Tax Imposition, Mineral Water, Restaurant Tipping, Porter, Room Service, Telephone, Optional Program and as well as Hal2 not listed on Itinerary
NOTE TO TOUR PARTICIPANTS:
- GROUP DEPARTED WITH MINIMUM 30 ADULTS
- IF PARTICIPANTS LESS FROM MINIMAL THEN PRICES WILL BE ADJUSTED / GROUP AT ALLOW TO ANY OTHER DEFINITIVE DATE / DEPOSIT GROUP BATAL
- ADVANCE REGISTRATION RATE IDR 10,000K (NON REFUND)
- REPAYMENT 3 WEEKS SEBELEM DEPARTURE
- In accordance with the provisions of the embassy, the cost of a permanent visa must be paid even if the visa is not approved by the Embassy.
- Travel events may be changed / rotated based on the conditions of each flight and hotel in each city / country.
- Airlines international airport taxes, fuel surcharge, visa rates and personal travel insurance can be CHANGED at any time, and WILL BE ADJUSTED TO the participants BEFORE departure.
- FORCE MAJEUR (loss, strike, riot, transport facility delay, natural disaster etc): event will be ADJUSTED according to condition & time of day and NON REFUNDABLE (DO NOT GET REFUND). And Tour Fees do not include any form of expenditure caused by Force Majeur.
- SELF SOLUTION before departure:
- s / d – 30 DAY: ADVANCE REGISTRATION non refundable
- 29 – 15 DAYS: 50% TOUR COST
- 14 – 08 DAYS: 100% TOUR COST
- By paying the tour fee deposit, you are deemed to have understood and accepted the above conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
Let’s Join with Us
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at :
CT n Travel by Cempaka Tours Travel
PT. CEMPAKA MITRA SELARAS
Phone : 0218615602
Hotline : 089509999100
WA : 08174935552 / 089509999100