Day 1 : Arriving Beijing (L/D)
Arriving in Beijing, meet and greet with local guide,visit Tian An Men Square,Forbidden City, outside Beijing 2008 Olympic NationalStadium (Bird Nest& Water Cube), Acrobatic Show. After dinner go to hotel.
Day 2 : Beijing (B/L/D)
After Breakfast in the hotel,visit Great Wall, Dinner with Beijing Roast Duck, then go to hotel.
Day 3 : Beijing – Harbin(B/L/D) By morning flight for about 2 hours
After breakfast in hotel, transfer Harbin by flight .Arriving Harbin, visit Sophia Church Square, Central Avenue, Flood Control Monument, Stalin Park, Songhuajiang riverside, after dinner check in hotel for rest.
Day 4 : Harbin (B/L/D)
After breakfast in hotel, go to visit Sun Island snow Sculpture Exhibition, Ice and Snow Grand World, watch winter swimming show, Russian small town, visit Gugeli Street on the coach, Church square, after dinner back hotel for rest.
Day 5 : Harbin – Beijing (B/D) By bullet train for about 7 hours
After breakfast in hotel, transfer to Beijing by bullet train, arriving Beijing, meet local services and then go to visit Wangfujng street, after dinner check in hotel for rest.
Day 6 : Beijing(B)
After breakfast in hotel, transfer to airport and end the tour.
Beijing : Chinese medicine center with foot massage, baoshutang, Jade.
Harbin : Harbin Russia Department Store
|4 STAR USD|
Price Included :
- Transfer in/out
- Normal/No pork foods
- Indonesian or English speaking guide and entrance fee
- Accommodate *4 in Beijing & Harbin
- Free 1 Bottle of water /Pax/day
- Accident Insurance
Price Excluded :
- International flight ticket and airport tax
- Tips for the guide anddriver Usd 5/pax/day (Pay under invoice)
- Tips for potter, waitress & Luggage’s fee
- Personal consumptions & expenses (laundry, phone, mini bar, etc)
- China visa Rp 650.000/pax or handle by agent
- Flight ticket from Beijing – Harbin Usd 185/pax (NO FOC)
- 2nd bullet train from Harbin – Beijing Usd 110/pax (NO FOC)
* Price is not available at Chinese National Holiday/Festival or big events (negotiable), The
Western China International Fair: Oct 20-Nov 03, The National Day Oct 01-07
* Price can be change depends on situations, conditions & terms (negotiable)
* The above rates are unavailable for groups of students, university, travel agent family / staff, airline staffs